The MAAT (Metadata Architecture and Application Team) aims to assist collection-based projects of the NDAP (National Digital Archives Program) in developing strategy planning and application of metadata standards and developing metadata standards as the National Standards.
The MAAT offers the following services:
- Support for metadata for provision for collection-based projects of the NDAP (e.g. content analysis, selection of metadata standards, metadata system specifications).
- Support for core element sets for Thematic Groups (e.g. zoology, botany, anthropology, archives, and rare books). Thus the metadata within and among Groups will be interoperable.
- Develop Application Guideline/Best Practice of international metadata standards (e.g. CDWA, and EAD).
- Develop a Chinese version of international metadata standards (e.g. CDWA, EAD, and TEI Lite).
- Develop the national metadata standards (e.g. CDWA, EAD, and LOM)
- Please call
- Team: Development Division
- Location: Rm. 4102
- Phone: 2789-9957
- E-mail: metadata at gate.sinica.edu.tw
- Contact: Shu-jiun (Sophy) Chen