Provides various host account application services.
- Agree to abide the 'Academia Sinica's computer and internet usage regulations'..
- Do not share your account with others.
- External software or programs with unknown sources are not allowed to install.
- Usage of this system is academic purpose only, any activities related to commercial purpose is not allowed.
- Most importantly, when you are leaving Academia Snica or your project has ended, you must notify the Department of Information Technology Services in written two weeks beforehand. Your account will be closed in a month.
Descriptions of the various host services that users select on the account application form are as follows:
|Email Service||Please select the "gate" checkbox and apply for your personal account. You will also acquire your personal webpage service at the same time.|
|Administrative Computing||Please select the "oa3" checkbox and apply for a project account. Specify the service name in the project account name: such as human resources system, accounting system or asset system, etc.|
|Web Service||If your unit needs a webpage for official business, please select the "proj" (project webpage) checkbox and apply for a project account. Fill in the project account name and project name.|
|High Performance Computing Service||Please select the "pcfarm" or "euler" checkbox and apply for a project account. Specify the project account name and project name, if there are more than one member, please specify the accounts of the project members.|
|Storage Service||Please select the "Storage" checkbox and apply for a project account. Specify the project account name and project name, if there are more than one member, please specify the accounts of the project members.|
- For fellow workers who need to apply for the services above, please download the Account Application Form, or ask for one at the Promotion Division of the Department of Information Technology Services. After filling in your personal information, the form must be signed by a unit manager or information affairs manager before submitted to the Department of Information Technology Services.
- After the receives an Department of Information Technology Services application form, it will take approximately three days for qualification examination to be completed and the application form to be sent back to the applicant. If you have not received a reply in over three days, please contact the Department of Information Technology Services.
- If you do not qualify as an applicant or the information on your application form is incomplete, the Department of Information Technology Services will contact you directly by phone, so please specify your contact number.
- Application for account modifications:
- Please call us if you forget your password or your unit has changed.
- Please fill out another application form to change your account name or extend the expiration date of your account.
- Team: System Operation
- Phone: (02)2789-9883 (02)2789-9954